Are you tired of not having anyone to talk to about the latest book you just downloaded on Audible? Do you find yourself wishing you could share your audiobook recommendations with someone other than your cat? Look no further because Audible has made it easy to refer your BFFs and get them listening to the same fantastic books you love!
Refer Your Friends for Free Stuff
Audible wants to reward their loyal listeners for spreading the word about their amazing audiobooks. When you refer a friend to Audible, both of you receive a free audiobook credit. That’s right – free stuff for doing nothing more than telling your friends how great Audible is!
How to Refer a Friend
Referring a friend to Audible is as easy as pie. All you need to do is follow these simple steps:
- Visit the ‘Send this Book’ page on the Audible website
- Enter your friend’s email address
- Select the Audible book you wish to send to your friend (make sure it’s a good one)
- Your friend will receive an email with a link to redeem their free audiobook credit and start listening (and hopefully become addicted to Audible, just like you)
Pro Tip: Before referring a friend, make sure they’re not already an Audible member! No need to waste a free credit on someone who’s already enjoying the sweet sounds of audiobooks.
Keep Referring for More Free Books
Audible doesn’t want to limit your free stuff to just one measly audiobook credit. As a thank you for each referral, Audible will give you another free audiobook credit. That means the more friends you refer, the more free books you get! It’s a never-ending cycle of free stuff, and who doesn’t love that?
Benefits of Audible
So, now that you know how to refer your friends to Audible, let’s talk about why you should. Here are just a few of the benefits of Audible:
Anytime, Anywhere Listening
One of the major benefits of Audible is the convenience. You can listen to your audiobooks anytime, anywhere – on your commute, while doing chores, or just lounging on the couch. And with the Audible app, you can take your books with you wherever you go. It’s like having a library in your pocket!
Pro Tip: Make sure you have some good wireless earbuds or headphones for the ultimate listening experience.
Variety of Options
Audible has over 200,000 audiobooks to choose from, so there’s something for everyone. Whether you’re into non-fiction, mystery, romance, or sci-fi, you’ll find a book that suits your taste. And with Audible Originals, you can listen to original series and stories exclusive to Audible.
Pro Tip: Need some inspiration for your next listen? Check out Audible’s Best Sellers or New Releases for some great recommendations.
If you’re a busy person who doesn’t have a lot of time to sit down and read a book, Audible is perfect for you. You can easily listen to audiobooks while multitasking, such as while commuting, exercising, or doing housework. It’s a great way to make use of your time and still enjoy a good book.
One of the coolest aspects of Audible is the celebrity narrators. From Bryan Cranston reading The Things They Carried to Emma Thompson reading Northanger Abbey, there are some seriously amazing narrators on Audible. It’s like having your favorite celebrity read you a bedtime story every night.
The Bottom Line
In conclusion, if you’re an avid listener of Audible and want to share the love with your BFFs, referring them to Audible is a win-win situation. You both get a free audiobook credit, and you get even more free books for each referral. Plus, with Audible’s convenience, variety, and celebrity narrators, it’s no wonder Audible is the best way to enjoy audiobooks.
So what are you waiting for? Share your love of Audible with your friends and start raking in those free books!
|First Referral||1 credit|
|Second Referral||1 credit|
|Third Referral||1 credit|
|Fourth Referral||1 credit|
|Fifth Referral||1 credit + bonus reward|
5 Audiobook Recommendations for Your BFFs
- Born a Crime by Trevor Noah
- The Immortalists by Chloe Benjamin
- The Girl with All the Gifts by M.R. Carey
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
- The Martian by Andy Weir
3 Reasons Your BFF Should Join Audible
- Convenience – listen to audiobooks anytime, anywhere
- Variety – choose from over 200,000 audiobooks
- Celebrity Narrators – enjoy your favorite celebrities reading your favorite books
- Audible. (n.d.). Referral Program. https://www.audible.com/ep/referral?consumer=1
- Audible. (n.d.). Discover Best Sellers and New Releases on Audible. https://www.audible.com/newreleases/
- Audible. (n.d.). Audible Originals. https://www.audible.com/ep/audible-originals
- Meyers, J. (2021, April 5). 9 Benefits of Audiobooks You May Not Know. Healthline. https://www.healthline.com/health/mental-health/audio-books-benefits