As you make your way through the treacherous underworld featured in Risk of Rain 2, you may notice that things can get a little bit dicey out there. Monsters and other dangerous creatures seem to lurk around every corner, and going it alone can be downright suicidal! Fortunately, there’s a new tool in town that can help you harvest some resources and improve your chances of survival along the way: the Harvester’s Scythe.
What is the Harvester’s Scythe, Anyway?
Okay, so you may be wondering what the heck the Harvester’s Scythe is, and whether or not is worth your time. Well, fear not, fellow gamer! The Harvester’s Scythe is essentially a piece of equipment that allows you to harvest items from the corpses of your fallen enemies. It’s like looting, but with a little bit of extra flair. With the Harvester’s Scythe in your hand, you can enjoy benefits like:
- Improved resource gathering with each strike
- Higher chance of rare item drops
- Combination effects with other items making for an extremely powerful build
Basically, it’s a must-have tool for anyone looking to succeed in Risk Of Rain 2.
Why the Harvester’s Scythe is More Important Than Ever
Sure, you might be thinking that you’ve played plenty of games where looting and gathering items was possible. But the Harvester’s Scythe is a different animal altogether. Not only does it allow you to collect more resources than ever before, but it also comes with a unique set of benefits that can help turn even the toughest fights in your favor. Some of the reasons why the Harvester’s Scythe is more important than ever before include:
- The higher chance of rare item drops can help you gain some powerful upgrades and keep up with the increasingly difficult enemies
- The combination effects with other items can make for an extremely powerful build
- The Harvester’s Scythe makes it possible to collect resources even when fighting some of the game’s toughest enemies, giving you an edge in some of the game’s most critical moments
Who Can Benefit Most from the Harvester’s Scythe?
If you’re still not convinced, consider who can benefit most from the Harvester’s Scythe. Basically, anyone who wants to have a fighting chance in the brutal realm of Risk Of Rain 2 can benefit from this formidable weapon. However, there are some specific types of gamers who might find more use for the Harvester’s Scythe, including:
- Players who prefer to go it alone, as the Harvester’s Scythe makes it possible to collect resources even when facing some of the game’s toughest enemies
- Gamers who enjoy taking on epic bosses and other large-scale enemies that require fast reflexes and strategic thinking
- Anyone looking to improve their chances of survival in the dangerous world of Risk Of Rain 2
How to Get Your Hands on the Harvester’s Scythe
Now that you know why the Harvester’s Scythe is such a valuable asset in Risk Of Rain 2, you’re probably wondering how to get your hands on one of your own. Luckily, acquiring the Harvester’s Scythe is a bit easier than some other powerful items in the game, and it only requires a few steps:
Explore the mall area in the game until you come across the Fractured Shrine (you will see a Praying Mantas like creature)
Begin chasing the Mantis statue and lighting the obelisks around the path. Upon lighting three obelisks, a chest will appear.
The Harvester’s Scythe is one of the potential items that can be found in that chest.
Tips for Using the Harvester’s Scythe Effectively
Once you’ve got the Harvester’s Scythe in hand, it’s time to put it to use! However, not all gamers are equally familiar with how to use this weapon effectively. Here are some expert tips for using the Harvester’s Scythe to its fullest extent:
- Use the Harvester’s Scythe on as many enemies as possible to maximize your resource gathering potential
- Keep an eye out for rare and special enemies that might offer even better rewards when harvested with the Scythe
- Use the Harvester’s Scythe in conjunction with other powerful items and boosts to create the strongest possible build for your character
- Don’t be afraid to experiment with different approaches when using the Harvester’s Scythe – you never know what kind of benefits you might discover!
Conclusion: The Harvester’s Scythe is a Game-Changer in Risk Of Rain 2!
All in all, the Harvester’s Scythe is a truly game-changing item in Risk Of Rain 2. Whether you’re an experienced gamer looking for new ways to survive or a newbie just starting out, this powerful tool can help make your time in the game more enjoyable and rewarding. So what are you waiting for? Grab your Harvester’s Scythe and start reaping the benefits today!
Remember to use the Harvester’s Scythe in combination with Bandolier for optimal potential
Table: Items to Use with the Harvester’s Scythe
|Bandolier||Receive an item for every 3 kills|
|The Crowbar||Deals extra damage for every 3rd hit|
|Will-O-The-Wisp||Fires a flaming orb on death, damaging nearby enemies|
|AtG missile Mk.1||Fire and extra missile on crits, dealing up to 300% damage|
|Tougher Times||15% chance to block all damage|
|Fuel Cell||Adds +1 charge to all equipment, reducing cooldowns|
|Gesture of the Drowned||Trade equipment use for more frequent activation, with shorter cooldowns|
|Leeching Seed||Regain health after hitting an enemy|
|57 Leaf Clover||Crits are guaranteed to affect boss-health enemies; increase crit chance by 10%|
|Golden Gun||Kills target instantly, for enemies with less than 1000 health|
List: Enemies to Harvest with the Harvester’s Scythe
- Greater Wisp – Harvesting a Greater Wisp with the Scythe is guaranteed to grant a rare item.
- Elder Lemurian – Killing an Elder Lemurian with the Harvester’s Scythe will always drop items.
- Imp Overlord – By Harvesting rather than killing these powerful bosses, players have a higher chance at getting an Elite Affix, earning the player extra money.
What is Harvester’s Scythe? (2021, February 27). n.d.
Harvester’s Scythe (2020, July 11). n.d.
Risk of Rain 2: How to Unlock Harvester’s Scythe (2020, June 22). n.d.