As an old-school gamer, you’re probably used to the classic sword-and-shield combo. But let’s face it, sometimes you just want to mix it up and bash some heads with a hefty bludgeoning weapon. That’s where the Bludgeon OSRS comes in. This powerful, unique weapon is the perfect choice for players who want to switch things up and bring the pain in battle.
What is the Bludgeon OSRS?
For those who are unfamiliar, the Bludgeon OSRS is a two-handed crush weapon that was introduced into Old School RuneScape in 2015. It’s a highly sought-after weapon due to its high accuracy and damage output, making it an incredibly effective choice for both PvP and PvE combat.
Let’s get down to the nitty-gritty of this weapon’s stats:
- Attack speed: 4 ticks (2.4 seconds)
- Accuracy: 113
- Crush bonus: 80
- Strength bonus: 89
These stats make the Bludgeon OSRS one of the strongest crush weapons in the game, especially if you’re facing enemies that are weak to crushing attacks. Its accuracy is also nothing to sneeze at, allowing you to land more hits and deal more damage overall.
Obtaining the Bludgeon OSRS
So, you’re convinced that the Bludgeon OSRS is the weapon of your dreams. How do you get your hands on one? There are two main ways:
- Buying it on the Grand Exchange: This is the easiest way to obtain a Bludgeon OSRS, but it can be pricey, as it’s a highly sought-after weapon.
- Crafting it yourself: To craft a Bludgeon OSRS, you’ll need three pieces of the Bludgeon Uniques (the Bludgeon Axon, Bludgeon Claw, and Bludgeon Spine), as well as a Bludgeon Axon Handle. You can buy the Bludgeon Uniques on the Grand Exchange, or obtain them as drops from Abyssal Demons, which we’ll discuss later.
Advantages and Disadvantages of the Bludgeon OSRS
Of course, every weapon comes with its own pros and cons. Let’s take a look at what makes the Bludgeon OSRS a great choice, as well as some potential drawbacks.
- High accuracy and damage output, making it effective against enemies weak to crushing attacks
- Fast attack speed for a two-handed weapon
- Can be imbued with the Kraken tentacle to increase its stats even more
- Unique design that sets it apart from other weapons in the game
- Expensive, both to buy on the Grand Exchange and to craft yourself
- Requires a high Strength level to use effectively
- Cannot be used with a shield, leaving you more vulnerable to enemy attacks
- Does not provide any special effects or bonuses, unlike some other weapons in the game
Despite these drawbacks, we still think the Bludgeon OSRS is a fantastic weapon choice that will give you a serious edge in combat.
Best Ways to Use the Bludgeon OSRS in Combat
Now that you have your Bludgeon OSRS in hand, it’s time to figure out how to use it effectively in battle. Here are some tips and tricks to keep in mind:
Choose the Right Enemies
As we mentioned earlier, your Bludgeon OSRS will be most effective against enemies that are weak to crushing attacks. Some examples include:
- Earth Warriors
Before heading into battle, do some research on your chosen enemy to make sure they’re a good fit for your weapon.
Keep Your Strength Level High
To make the most of your Bludgeon OSRS, you’ll want to have a high Strength level. The Bludgeon OSRS has a high strength bonus, which means that the higher your Strength level, the more damage you’ll be able to deal. Try to hit at least level 85 Strength before using this weapon in combat.
Make Use of Special Attacks
While the Bludgeon OSRS doesn’t have any special effects or bonuses, it can still be imbued with the Kraken tentacle to give it a special attack. The Kraken tentacle’s special attack can hit multiple enemies at once, making it a great choice for clearing out groups quickly.
Switch Up Your Combat Styles
While the Bludgeon OSRS is a fantastic weapon, it’s not the best choice for every situation. If you’re facing an enemy that’s immune to crushing attacks, for example, you’ll want to switch to a different weapon. Keep a variety of weapons in your arsenal so you can adapt to any situation.
How to Obtain the Bludgeon Uniques
If you’re eager to craft your own Bludgeon OSRS, you’ll need to obtain the three Bludgeon Uniques first. Here’s how to do it:
The Bludgeon Axon can be obtained as a drop from Abyssal Sire, a Slayer boss that requires level 85 Slayer to fight. The Bludgeon Axon has a 1/200 drop rate, making it a rare drop that can take some time to obtain.
The Bludgeon Claw can also be obtained as a drop from Abyssal Sire. It has a slightly higher drop rate than the Bludgeon Axon at 1/133, but it’s still a rare drop.
The Bludgeon Spine is the rarest of the three Bludgeon Uniques, with a 1/512 drop rate from Abyssal Demons. These demons can be found in the Slayer Tower, and require level 85 Slayer to fight. As you can imagine, obtaining the Bludgeon Spine can be a real challenge, but it’s worth it for those who want to craft their own Bludgeon OSRS.
With its high accuracy, damage output, and unique design, the Bludgeon OSRS is a fantastic weapon choice for those who want to switch up their combat style. While it can be pricey to obtain, both on the Grand Exchange and through crafting, we think it’s worth the investment for the serious edge it can give you in battle. So what are you waiting for? Go forth and smash some heads with your new Bludgeon OSRS!
|Bludgeon OSRS Stats|
|Attack speed||4 ticks (2.4 seconds)|
Enemies Weak to Crushing Attacks
- Earth Warriors
Tips for Combat
- Choose the right enemies
- Keep your Strength level high
- Make use of special attacks
- Switch up your combat styles